ParaType,Inc.: DianaCTT: 2005
Version 1.000 2005 initial release
Diana is a trademark of ParaType,Inc..
Designed for ParaType in 2002 by Sergey Volhonsky (Moldova). An original calligraphic script. For use in advertising and display typography.
As it is accepted in world practice, software distribution is carried out by a licensing agreement between the owner of the copyrights and the end users. A licensing agreement provides approved rights to use purchased software. First of all, it prohibits arbitrary copying of purchased programs and documentation.
- You have right to use this font on up to 5 workstations and one printer or other type of output devices, if you have not got Multiple license.
- You have no right to share the font with service bureau, if you have not got special license.
- You have no right to embed this font into document for commercial purposes without special license.
- You have right to modify the font for internal usage only.
- You may transfer this license to another company or person if you completely delete all copies of this font from your computer.
Read full text of Licensing Agreement on
DianaCTT Regular DianaCTT
http://www.paratype.com/help/license/paratype.asp In case of questions, please contact [email protected]