FedericoRegularParaType,Inc.: Federico: 2008FedericoVersion 1.000 2008 initial releaseFedericoFederico is a trademark of ParaType, Inc.ParaType, Inc.Olga UmpelevaFederico is pseudo-handwriting font designed by Olga Umpeleva in 2007 and released by ParaType in 2008. The face is based on the handwriting of Federico Garcia Lorca, the eminent Spanish poet and playwright (1898�1936). Original version was designed for the book about Lorca. The face has an effect of pressure pointed quill writing of an emotional, negligent, creative man. For use in advertising and display typography, headline and subhead composition, as well as short text setting of small and large sizes.
http://www.paratype.com/help/designersAs it is accepted in world practice, software distribution is carried out by a licensing agreement between the owner of the copyrights and the end users. A licensing agreement provides approved rights to use purchased software. First of all, it prohibits arbitrary copying of purchased programs and documentation.
- You have right to use this font on up to 5 workstations and one printer or other type of output devices, if you have not got Multiple license.
- You have no right to share the font with service bureau, if you have not got special license.
- You have no right to embed this font into document for commercial purposes without special license.
- You have right to modify the font for internal usage only.
- You may transfer this license to another company or person if you completely delete all copies of this font from your computer.
Read full text of Licensing Agreement on
In case of questions, please contact [email protected].